If you find yourself in a life that feels good on paper but isn’t what ultimately lights you up, this episode is for you. Guest Jacy Lawler is host of the Have the Audacity Podcast and founder of the online personal development community the Audacious Collective. She is passionate about empowering women to step into their power, and is here to share her best tips + tricks with us!
Listen to hear…
- How to give yourself more permission to have the audacity go for what you really want
- Where to begin if you don’t know what your ultimate life looks like
- How to reconnect if you feel like you’ve lost yourself
- Ways your body speaks to you if you’re out of alignment (and how to find your way back)
- Why it’s OK not to follow cultural norms around when you should get married, go to school, or have the perfect career
- Small steps you can take to step back into your power today
And so much more!
Listen to Episode 143 of the Bright Life Podcast: Having the Audacity to Go for What You Really Want Feat. Jacy Lawler
Ready for Your Biggest, Brightest Life?
Get my book here! It’s called Your Bright Life: Get Clear on What You Want, Overcome Self-Doubt, and Bring Your Dreams to Life.
Sign up for a free training: 5 steps to build a 6-figure copywriting business (even if you’ve never written professionally before)! I’ll break down what I learned in 15 years in the industry, a journalism degree, and being inside global brands mentoring writers AND on the outside as a writer getting clients and building a business… so YOU can create more freedom and fulfillment as your own boss, too!